The oil and gas industry has enjoyed special tax preferences since the early 20th Century. Read our analyses of the more than $70 billion in oil and gas tax subsidies still on the books.
- Analysis: Billions in Energy Tax Subsidies Left on the Books
- Report: Understanding Oil and Gas Subsidies
- Analysis: Effective Tax Rates of Oil & Gas Companies: Cashing in on Special Treatment
- Fact Sheet: Just the facts about the Effective Tax Rate for Oil & Gas Companies
- Report: Subsidy Gusher – Taxpayers Stuck With Massive Subsidies While Oil and Gas Profits Soar
- Report: Big Oil, Big Profits