Welcome to the Taxpayers for Common Sense rolling blog with all things related to the Fiscal Year 2021 National Defense Authorization Act in one handy place.
We have the details here for your reading pleasure. We started with an analysis of the available details of the mark-up by the Senate Armed Services Committee, which were only available from a press release.
The House Armed Services Committee takes a more open approach to its mark-up and we’re able to read the actual “Chairman’s Mark” for each subcommittee.
We’ll be updating this throughout the mark-up process and when the bill is debated on the floor of the House and Senate. So keep coming back for our take on all the details.
HASC ANALYSIS – starting June 23, 2020
- Letter urging Right-To-Know in NDAA
- The Air Force Can’t Catch A Break
- FY21 NDAA HASC on Commissaries and Exchanges
- Air Force to HASC: Mother May I?
- HASC Seapower and Projection Forces